We all have dreams about having that perfect bedroom with fairy-tale vibes. However, not many of us can afford a professional for a dramatic makeover.
These five décor ideas for bedroom walls will give a fantastic look to your bedroom:
1. Use art as the perfect backdrop - A wall is soulless without art. A painting, a mixed medium-framed wall art, or simply canvas print will bring life into your bedroom. Whether your artistic taste runs to the bold and graphic or vintage landscapes, the painting you select is bound to get that wow factor to a room.
2. Wall hanging decorations make a difference. Hanging decorations add a fresh and creative touch to your bedroom. Enhance your room appearance with an assortment of wall décor, ranging from clocks, mirrors, planters to macramé wall hangings.
3. Wall stickers offer a quick and easy solution. Removable and reusable, the beautifully designed wall decals can enhance your home's design and create a lovely space in minutes. It's perfect if you're renting and don't want to damage the walls.
4. Swap in new curtains. A lush set of curtains can instantly elevate the style factor in your bedroom. From sheers to black-out to every colour on the spectrum and a myriad of patterns in-between, you can surely choose the perfect match for your room design.
5. The Bedding Set is ideal for updating your bedroom and bringing simple décor themes to life. Create an eye-catching focal point with something bold to pair it with neutral tones of the other walls. The combination will make a statement without dominating the space.
For more inspiration, check out www.decorhome.com.au.