We like to think of Painting by Numbers as recreational art where paintings are deconstructed to numbers and outlined on a canvas. Painting by Numbers is a fantastic hobby to have for our customers, for the mental and emotional benefits that come from working on a stress-free painting regularly.
Many of our customers have turned to gift our Paint by Numbers Sets for birthdays, anniversaries. Regardless of the occasion, a Paint by Numbers is a sure way to put a smile on someone’s face.
When it comes to Painting, you can be a complete novice and still accomplish a masterpiece with these kits. We pride ourselves in having a diverse range of DIY Canvas to choose from (e.g. Landscape, animal art, flower art), making it easy to find the perfect canvas, no matter your painting preference. And we are constantly expanding, regularly adding new products to our catalogue.
All our Paint by Numbers Kits includes acrylic paints, brushes, cloth, checklist, instructions, and a canvas pre-stretched on a wood frame. We have made it as easy as possible for everyone to enjoy a painting experience. You will be happy to save time and effort on framing and ironing, as our canvas is pre-stretched. And you won’t need to mix paint colours as they come complete with the correct number of colours in the right quantities. All you need to do is to match the paint pot colours with the numbers on the canvas!
Tips for Selecting a Paint-by-Numbers Kit
- Pick a kit that matches your skill level. For E.g. a 40 x 50 cm canvas is a good size for beginners.
- Choose the design that matches your home décor if you want to display your work upon completion.
Tips for Painting
- Open only one colour at a time and paint all areas with this colour.
- If the paint is dry, add 1-2 drops of water.
- Paint the minor areas first, so you do not accidentally cover them up.
- Clean the brush after one number and then switch to another colour.
- Paint to cover all sizes and do not leave any spaces between the colour blocks.
- If you are an experienced painter, you can ignore the colour rules and use your colours.
We also sell Diamond Painting Kits if you would like to try your painting skills on diamonds.